Complete Arias from Cantatas, Masses, & Oratorios V4 (BWV 202, 233, 246, 248)-OB/SOP/PN
Composer: Bach, JS
Publisher: Musica Rara (Germany)
Complete Arias from the Cantatas, Masses, and Oratorios V4
for Solo voice (Soprano), oboe, and piano (basso continuo)
by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)- German Baroque composer
Included in this collection are the following arias:
- Weichet nur, betrubte Schatten BWV 202/1
- Sich uben im Lieben BWV 202/7
- Qui tollis peccata mundi BWV 233/4
- Dein Leib, das Manna meiner Seele, BWV 246/13
- Flosst mein Heiland BWV 248/39
This arrangement contains the following separate parts:
- Keyboard (Harpsichord) full score
Detailed historical information and a summary of each cantata are provided by the editors.
Edited by John Madden and C.B. Naylor.