The Liberty Bell March (flexible Iistrumentation) - WW3
Composer: Sousa, John Philip
Publisher: Musicians Publications
The Liberty Bell March
for woodwind trio - flexible instrumentation
by John Philip Sousa (1854-1932) - American bandmaster and "March King"
Arranged by Bill Holcombe, this title comes with both score and parts.
This edition comes with flexible instrumentation:
- Voice 1 may be performed on flute, oboe, or clarinet
- Voice 2 may be performed on flute, oboe, or clarinet
- Voice 3 may be performed on clarinet, bass clarinet, or bassoon.
The possible combinations are trios for:
- 2 flutes and 1 bassoon
- 2 oboes and 1 bassoon
- 2 clarinets and 1 bassoon
- 1 oboe, 1 clarinet, and 1 bassoon
- 1 flute, 1 clarinet, and 1 bassoon
- 1 flute, 1 oboe, and 1 bassoon