Trio in the Jazz House (flexible instrumentation)-WW3
Composer: Holcombe, Bill
Publisher: Musicians Publications
Trio in the Jazz House
by Bill Holcombe
Arranged by Carson Rothtock, transcribed by Bill Holcombe Jr.
Based on the d minor etude from Holcombe's, "24 Jazz Etudes for Flute"
This edition comes with flexible instrumentation:
- Voice 1 may be performed on flute, oboe, or clarinet
- Voice 2 may be performed on flute, oboe, or clarinet
- Voice 3 may be performed on clarinet, bass clarinet, or bassoon.
The possible combinations are trios for:
- 2 flutes and 1 bassoon
- 2 oboes and 1 bassoon
- 2 clarinets and 1 bassoon
- 1 oboe, 1 clarinet, and 1 bassoon
- 1 flute, 1 clarinet, and 1 bassoon
- 1 flute, 1 oboe, and 1 bassoon