New Issues for oboe and bassoon February 07 2015
I have received new issues from several different publishers. These new titles include:
1. Concerto in C Major for bassoon and piano by Karl Stamitz, AA100, $20.00
This is the first modern edition of this long-lost work!
2. Konzertstucke for four bassoons (and orchestra) by Schumann, TCO 1469, $24.00
This work is a transcription of the original for four horns and orchestra, and does not come with a piano reducion.
3. Canto d'Amore for oboe or oboe d'amore and piano by Michael Isaacson, TCO 1631, $10.00
4. Die Flederamus Overture for Double Reed Choir by Strauss, TCO 1960, $28.00
Arranged by Mark Perchanok
5. Fifteen Three-Part Inventions for oboe, clarinet, and bassoon by JS Bach, BOC 150482, $28.00
Arranged by Alan Hawkins and Trevor Cramer
6. Grade by Grade for oboe with piano/cd, Volumes 4, 5, & 6, published Boosey and Hawkes, $21.00 each.